und noch ein plugin: wp head

mithilfe dieses plugins kann der code, den man in den head integrieren will, aus dem template ausgelagert werden – so können z.b. meta tags definiert werden, ohne das template editieren zu müssen.

15 Responses to wordpress plugin: wp head

• Big Dog says:

Guten Aben,
    I am sure that is not spelled correctly but I tried. I like this plug in but am a bit confused. What changes do I need to make for an English (US version) site?

It appears the parameters are for a German site. Danke in advance.
    BD

• hipslu says:

nothing special german i think, so which part is not working for you?

• Rocky says:

Is this plugin compatible with WP2.01? Look like I having hard make it to work. Can you please check into this when you have time.
    Thanks

• hipslu says:

finished upgrading my dev site to 2.0.1 – tested wp head, worked without problems.
    please explain your problem – thx

• Rocky says:

Thanks for your help. I down and activate the plugin with no problem on the option tab.

I put this in the option tab activate Insertion checked and save.
    But when I write a post with meta value but is doesn’t display on the post.

If I hard code this into the template I can see the
    “My Plan” and all other custom meta appear on the post.

Rocky

• Rocky says:

Sorry the post comment strip my code here are two code I mention above and put many plus signs between codes.

• Zach says:

I get an error on the options page in 2.01

“Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hipslu_head_options_page() (previously declared in C:\xampplite\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\hipslu_wp-head.php:32) in C:\xampplite\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\hipslu_wp-head.php on line 96”

• bart says:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hipslu_head_options_page() in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hipslu_wp-head.php on line 32

I have this problem with all your plugins – please help!

• Mike Joseph says:

This tag appears in the meta data box. Do I leave it or do I delete it?

After actavating I insurt my meta data and click the save button,
    but I get an error saying no such file. I am not sure what’s happening?
    any help would appreciated!

Mike

• CJ Boston says:

|Is also the error I’m getting
    I’m using the smio-logic theme
    WP 2.02
    Please advise

• Kevin Shayne says:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hipslu_head_options_page() (previously declared in /home/nutriti1/public_html/nutritional-life-blog/wp-content/plugins/hipslu_wp-head.php:32) in /home/nutriti1/public_html/nutritional-life-blog/wp-content/plugins/hipslu_wp-head.php on line 96

Seems like a common problem. Any ideas?

• Gemme says:

Also got a fatal error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hipslu_no_frames() in /home/shanghai/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hipslu_wp-js.php on line 31

I notice a lot of commenters have the same problem.
    Any chance you can find the time to fix this. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks

• hipslu says:

i finally found some time to have a look at the annoying “redeclare” bug some of you are running into. well, in fact i do not understand why this happens, but i promise: it is fixed now. please download the new version asap (http://www.konfabulieren.com/wordpress-plugins/) and give me some feedback. thanks.

• spenk.nl says:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hipslu_gie_options_page() (previously declared in /home/hleersum/domains/spenk.nl/public_html/hans/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/hipslu_getinternetexplorer.php:25) in /home/hleersum/domains/spenk.nl/public_html/hans/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/hipslu_getinternetexplorer.php on line 23

do you have already a new file?

• Hi! I have the same problem šŸ˜„

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hipslu_head_options_page() (previously declared in /home/escribiendo.net/blog/wp-content/plugins/hipslu_wp-head.php:26) in /home/escribiendo.net/blog/wp-content/plugins/hipslu_wp-head.php on line 90

WP 2.0.5