so, hier das zweite plugin: wp javascript.
es bietet folgende funktionalitäten:
– no right mouse click
– no text selection
– no internet explorer image toolbar

sowie break out of frames und eine nette status bar animation!

22 Responses to wordpress plugin: wp javascript

• Robert says:

Hi, Nice work! I installed the plug in but options page gives me:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hipslu_no_frames() in /home/virtual/site33/fst/home/dearenemy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hipslu_wp-js.php on line 28

any ideas?

Thank you.

• hipslu says:

strange; which wordpress version are you using?

following code is included to avoid the problem you discribed:
    // WordPress 1.5 includes this file again on the options page. Avoid duplicate declaration:
    if ( function_exists(“is_plugin_page”) && is_plugin_page() ) {
    hipslu_js_options_page();
    return;
    }

so at the moment i’ve no idea – i’ll think about that šŸ™

• Robert says:

Hi, thanks for the help. I’m using wp 1.5.2, if that helps. Ive not had a lot of problems with tricky hacks or anything but I believe the problem might be a conflict with another plugin possibly?

more info:

using mac os x and firefox

• hipslu says:

try to check if there are multiple entries for the plugin in the field active_plugins in the wp_options table – if so, remove them.

open the plugin in notepad, find:

if ( function_exists(“is_plugin_page”) && is_plugin_page() ) {
    hipslu_js_options_page();
    return;
    }

and change it to:

if (function_exists(‘add_options_page’)) {
    hipslu_js_options_page();
    return;
    }

• She says:

I check my website in Firfox and Internet Explorer, the no right click and text
    selection doesn’t seem to be working in IE:?: The only thing that is working is
    the status bar animation. Any suggestions?

• She says:

BTW I’m using the newest version of wordpress

• hipslu says:

i didn’t test any plugin with wordpress 2.0 yet – i’ll do this as soon as i find time & i’ll then post new versions – thanks for using

• hipslu says:

tested with 2.0.1 (not 2.0), didn’t run into problems. please send me a list of your plugins – maybe there is some other problem. thx

• Hi,

Thanks for your plugin. I’m using WP2.0 and on install I received this error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hipslu_head_options_page() (previously declared in /home/themagic/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/hipslu_wp-head.php:32) in /home/themagic/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/hipslu_wp-head.php on line 96

Any ideas what the problem is?

Thanks.

• hipslu says:

i finally found some time to have a look at the annoying “redeclare” bug some of you are running into. well, in fact i do not understand why this happens, but i promise: it is fixed now. please download the new version asap (http://www.konfabulieren.com/wordpress-plugins/) and give me some feedback. thanks.

• Natti says:

Don’t works for me, I’m using the newest version of WP 2.0.4. The same message as above. šŸ˜

• spenk.nl says:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hipslu_no_frames() (previously declared in /home/hleersum/domains/spenk.nl/public_html/hans/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/hipslu_wp-js.php:25) in /home/hleersum/domains/spenk.nl/public_html/hans/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/hipslu_wp-js.php on line 22

the same bug in this plugin, where is the new file?

• Avernus says:

i install the plugin but when i activated and i try to edit a post there is always redirection to my homepage is possible to fix some how this one?

• Mike says:

Hi,

I have been using your excellent plugin for about a year now with WordPress 2.0.1 and it has worked consistently and flawlessly on both IE (6.0 and 7.0) and Firefox (1.0, 1.5, 2.0).

I just upgraded my system to WordPress 2.1.3 and now the text is no longer protected from selection in Firefox 2.0, but it is in IE 7.0. The context menu works in both browsers and the image toolbar is removed in IE, so only the text selection in Firefox is an issue.

Do you have any suggestions or workarounds?

Thank you.

• Mike says:

Note that I was using the WP-Javascript plugin version 1.0. When I upgraded to 1.2 the text selection was still not prevented in Firefox and the right click context menu was not disabled, so that version was worse for me. I temporarily reverted to v 1.0 to at least prevent the context menu in both browsers.

A fix or workaround would be much appreciated.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

• hipslu says:

ok, i’ll have a look at this and provide feedback soon.

• hipslu says:

fixed that. please note that the status bar scroller does not work in ie7 and the disable right mouse click does not work in opera (but it does in ie and firefox)

• Kathleen says:

Hello
    is it possible to have it where the popup box for no right clicking not be visible and if so what is needed to change this..

• derek says:

the no text select is no longer working on my site. i wonder what’s the problem. im using wordpress 2.5

• mark says:

great plugin, installed it and works just perfect. cheers!

• mark says:

Also my question:

is it possible to have it where the popup box for no right clicking not be visible and if so what is needed to change this?

• sebin says:

Hello ,i need this plugi for my wordpress site (right click disabling option plugin)

Where is the downloand point of this
    plugin .I have search everywhere on this site and page ,but cant find the point where it can download,Only sees the comments and discussion .Please let me know the download link