Outlook Redemption works around limitations imposed by the Outlook Security Patch and Service Pack 2 of MS Office 98/2000 and Office 2002 and 2003 (which include Security Patch) plus provides a number of functions to work with properties and functionality not exposed through the Outlook object model.
With Outlook Redemption you can
– Make your VB and VBA code run unaffected by the Security Patch.
– Access properties not exposed by the Outlook Object Model (internet message headers, sender e-mail address and hundreds more properties)
– Directly access RTF body of any Outlook item
– Import MSG, EML (RFC822) and TNEF files
– Export messages to MSG, EML, TXT, HTML, TNEF and vCard formats.
– Directly access message attachments as strings or as arrays without saving them as files first
– Display Address Book
– Force immediate Send/Receive (Tools | Send/Receive in Outlook)
– Track new e-mail events with (unlike Outlook) new e-mail item passed to your handler.