1. Get WinXP Pro
2. Install in Quemu (no extra fee like VMWare Fusion!), install WinXP Pro as a Quemu Image (like you do on VMWare
3. Configure XP Clients’ IP for LAN
4. Get RDP Client (its free, too)
5. Configure RDP ‘Seamless window’ option for RDP to stream just single Apps, not the whole Desktop!
6. Works on nearly any, even exotic OSses (even on QNX, ZetaOS/BeOS)!
Only buy one licence for XP Pro and you’re done.
well, thanks for this hint – the only thing which is missing now is a mac book pro; but also this will be solved soon…
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Martin Hipfinger.